You can’t beat a log fire when it’s cold outside. The Napoleon NZ6000 Wood Fireplace is not only a classic, but is the perfect blend of rustic charm and modern technology. This fireplace has the largest firebox in the industry and an impressive 36″ wide by 22″ high door opening. This fireplace will be treasured for its quality and performance, and is hand crafted to last for generations. The firebox of the Napoleon NZ6000 Wood Fireplace features an advanced air wash system. This unique systems helps to keep the high temperature ceramic glass clean and gives you a better view of the luminous flames inside the firebox.
- Largest firebox in the industry allows for an overnight burn.
- Advanced air wash system helps keep the glass clean.
- Impressive 36″ wide by 22″ high door opening, giving the fireplace a large viewing area.
- Non-Catalytic technology ensures a clean burn.
- Utilizes outside air for combustion.
- High efficiency and low emissions are achieved through a non-catalytic high tech design
- Heat radiating high temperature ceramic glass
- Heavy duty MIG welded 1/4” boiler plate construction
- Easy, single lever combustion control allows convenient regulation of burn rate
- Elegant cast iron andirons and grate
- Optional powerful, remotely located and WHISPER QUIET™ blower system with decorative grill and washable filter
- Firebrick lined firebox with a cast Napoleon insignia, ensures quality in every fireplace
- Optional country crane and hearth pot
- Steel template included to ensure proper fit for facing material
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
Product Manual/Specifications for Napoleon NZ6000 Wood Fireplace