The Napoleon 1100C has an early American look, a single door with concealed hinges, ceramic glass and a convenient ash pan.This wood burning stove is of solid European cast iron design and an efficient wood burning technology. This classic stove will add a touch of elegance to any room. The Napoleon 1100C is the perfect wood stove for those wanting a reliable heating source year after year.
- EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) approved with emissions as low as 4.1 grams per hour and 69.8% overall maximum heating efficiency – more heat with less fuel.
- The easy operation of a single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air establishing a perfect mixture & clean burn
- Primary “bottom air feed” assists in cold start ups and to revive a small, dying fire
- Large viewing area through an elegantly arched Early American cast iron door
- High heat ceramic glass provides a safe, unobstructed view of the fire
- Effective air wash in combination with high temperatures keeps the viewing glass clean
- Fully refractory lined firebox, similar to a kiln maintains the interior temperatures necessary to achieve low emissions
- Ash dump with self closing door is readily accessible.
- Concealed hinges