Chimney sweeping has been practiced for decades and has been influenced by many different cultures. We have always been a little nostalgic about chimney sweeping. There’s nothing like a warm fire on a cool crisp evening during the holiday season or perhaps during a ball game or a family gathering. Either way, many memories have been made around the fireplace while enjoying hot chocolate or just cuddling with that special someone. We are honored to help our clients carry on these age old traditions that are so meaningful in all of our lives.
All of our lead technicians do a minimum of a one year apprenticeship and or successfully complete the National Chimney Sweep Training School with a CSIA certification, many of our employees have degrees and make professional wages with benefits such as healthcare, paid vacations, paid sick days and profit sharing. Our employees don’t have jobs, they have careers. We can’t be the best unless we hire the best.
Why choose Advance Chimney Sweeps?
Because we’re recognized as being one of the best in the industry. These are just a few things that differentiate us from our competitors:
- All lead techs are CSIA certified
- We have NFI gas certified technicians on staff
- Members of the PA Guild of Professional Chimney Sweeps
- Members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild
- Members of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating
- Featured in Suburban Living Magazine
- Featured in Sweeps Magazine
- Featured in Rutland Newsletter
- Featured in Post Gazette
- Featured in Tribune Review
- Featured in Observer Reporter
- Featured in Herald Standard
- Voted as the best chimney company in the region by the readers of multiple newspapers.
- The most google reviews in the region with the best ratings
- All employees are background checked
- All employees are pre-screened drug tested and randomly drug tested.